Sunday 30 July 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 2.4

Functional English WORK SHEET 2.4
Fill in the blanks with appropriate Prepositions:
a. I am fond ___ reading stories.
b. We have made all the preparations ____ the marriage.
c. I am proud ____ my heritage.
d. He is descendant _____ king.
e. I have no trust ____ him.
f. We are much ashamed ____ our son.
g. We must provide ______ the bad days.
h. God will provide _____ our necessities.
i. It is expected ____ them ____ find the solution.
j. She jumped ____ the well.
k. There was no student _____ the class.
l. He goes for a walk ____ the morning daily.
m. The cat jumped _____ the mouse.
n. She is sitting _____ the roof.
o. The letter was written _____ Geeta.
p. She wrote a letter _____ a pen.
q. He has a car ______ a bike.
r. I will go to school _____ next Tuesday.
s. She knows Hindi ______ Urdu.
t. We haven’t seen her _____ the last three days.
u. I haven’t seen them _____ March.
v. She turned pale ______ fear.
w. The poor have _____ work _____ morning  ____ evening.
x. I go ____ swim every early morning.
y. Never laugh _____ the disabled.
z. Please wait _____ me, I am coming ______ five minutes.
aa. She fell _____ love ____ Sumit.
bb. She was married ____ an early age.
cc. We will go _____ the United States _____ plane.
dd. The man _____ the beard is my brother.
ee. I am grateful ____ my friends _____ their moral support.
ff. This bike is a gift _____ my father.  
gg. This box belonged ____ the landlord.
hh. His mother died _____ cancer.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment