Monday 28 August 2017

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.6

Functional English WORK SHEET 4.6
Change the Voice:
a. The painted the house red.
b. He told me to leave the room.
c. He promised me a present.
d. I shall order the burger.
e. The boy is climbing the cliff.
f. One may accomplish many things by a little effort.
g. I am watching you very carefully.
h. Not a word was spoken by Lalita.
i. He was taken to the hospital by his friends.
j. The building was damaged by the fire.
k. I was struck by his appearance.
l. The trees were blow down by the wind.
m. We shall be blamed by everyone.
n. Alice was not much surprised at this.
o. He will be greatly surprised if he is chosen.
p. All his friends laughed at him.
q. They made him king.
r. The use video for teaching the students.
s. One should keep one’s promises.
t. When will you return the book?
u. Someone has picked my pocket.
v. Circumstances will oblige me to go.
w. Shall I ever forget those happy days?
x. Alas! We shall hear his voice no more.
y. Do not insult the weak.
z. All desire wealth and some acquire it.
aa. Why should I be suspected by you?
bb. The information is kept on our computer.
cc. The legend tells us how the castle received its name.
dd. My watch was lost.
ee. Why did he defraud you of your earnings?
ff. The public will learn with astonishment that war is imminent.
gg. He made his wife do the work.
hh. They laughed at his warnings and objected to all his proposals.
ii. The people regarded him as an impostor and called him a villain.

 ******

No comments:

Post a Comment